KnitScene is one of my favorite knitting magazines because it’s really my style. I love relatively easy knits that still have some fun detail and technique involved, and that’s what this magazine has been about for 10 years now.
To celebrate the magazine’s birthday, Interweave is running a huge giveaway on Knitting Daily. The prize pack is amazing:
- HiKoo® Kenzington Equilibrium Reversible Loop Kits from Skacel Collection
- Phil bucket, bottle of SOAK wash and Handmaid wash from Soak Wash
- 2 balls of yarn + a Biggan Design Colour card from Biggan Design Ltd
- Catacombs Hat, Mitts, and Cowl Set from Ancient Arts Fibre
- Assortment of knitting needles and crochet hooks, stitch markers, lock markers and knitting counter from Kinki Amibari
- Alpaca Sox Shawl kit and FORECAST pattern book from Classic Elite Yarns
- Various scents, nail file, and a sewing kit from Eucalan
- Assortment of knitting needles from Westingbridge/Chiao Goo
- Tahki Cross Country Wrap Kit from Tahki-Stacy Charles Inc.
- The Complete Guide to Photo Knitting 2nd edition book and Creative Kids Complete Guide to Photo Knitting book from Quarto Group USA
- Freestyle yarn pack from Mango Moon
- Sinfonia Cotton Yarn from Hilos Y Marcos
- Halcyon Luxury Honeycomb Scarf Kit which includes pair of Nova needles and a 20% off discount for next Halcyon purchase from Halcyon Yarn
- Cobblestone Socks Kit and $50 gift card to WEBS online store from WEBS America’s Yarn Store
- Shawlette Kit from Willow Yarns/Herrschners
- Scarf kit featuring Ogier Yarns Acquerello from Aurora Yarns
Click on the link above to enter this great giveaway, and go check out KnitScene if it isn’t a magazine you already know.
[Photo via Knitting Daily.]