You can still enter our active giveaways.
I had so much fun giving away a bundle of books last week (and trust me, I have bunches and bunches to give away!) that I thought it would be fun to do another trio this week. This time I have books that are great for the knitter who wants to take things to the next level this year:
- Knitting Beyond Scarves by Melissa Leapman
- Knitting Beyond the Basics by Rebecca Lennox
- Knit Tricks by Rebecca Wat
All three books aim to help knitters increase their skills with relatively simple projects, often using rectangles as the basis for bags, mitts, shirts and accessories.
To be eligible to win these books, leave a comment on this post before the end of the day next Tuesday, Jan. 22. If you want, why don’t you tell me what knitting skill you’d most like to learn this year.
The winner will be randomly selected from all entries. Good luck!
- How To Make Yarn From A T-Shirt – T-Shirt Yarn Tutorial
- Guest Post and Giveaway – Knits Men Want
- Interweave Accessories 2009 – It’s Only A Dime!