You can still enter our active giveaways.
Congrats to Jeanne and Rose who won the passes! Please check your email and let me know if you didn’t receive your instructions.
Vogue Knitting Live is taking its show back to the Palmer House Hilton in Chicago Nov. 1-3. There are all sorts of special events planned in addition to the usual classes, marketplace and gala events, such as:
- - A Spooky Scary Scavenger Hunt, in which 10 miniature knit zombies and ghosts will be hidden throughout the Marketplace and the lucky finders will receive a copy of either Teeny-Tiny Mochimochi or Super Scary Mochimochi
- - Knit Couture Fashion shows featuring designs from The Fiber Factor and Skacel Collection, Zealana, Malabrigo, Nicky Epstein, and Vogue Knitting
- - Artists sessions – learn the tricks of the trade from two of the artists featured in the Knit Art Gallery: Anna Hrachovec of Mochimochi Land and Kelly Fleek
- - Demonstrations
- - Yarn Tasting Lounge, where you can try new and popular yarns from some of your favorite yarn companies in addition
- - Doll Display featuring designs from Nicky Epstein’s recent bestselling titles Knits for Dolls and Crochet for Dolls
This week I’ve got a giveaway for two lucky people to receive a free two-day pass to the Marketplace at the event, which gives you access to all the vendors, the learn to knit and crochet lounge with fiber pro Vickie Howell, fashion shows, demos, the knit gallery and the lounge, where you can receive hand massages when you need a break from knitting!
Just to be totally clear this is a pass for the marketplace only and does not grant you access to any classes, talks or other events. And of course you’ll need to pay for any travel, meals and other expenses you may incur at the event.
For a chance to win, leave a comment on this post before the end of the day next Thursday, Oct. 24. Hmm, how about you tell me your favorite fall activity? Or whatever you want. Two winners will be chosen at random and emailed a code to redeem the pass. You must register — whether you get a free pass or are paying your own way — by Oct. 29.
I really wanted to go this year but just couldn’t make it work, so good luck to all who enter!
By Sarah WhiteHave you entered all our giveaways?