What is Keep The Fleece?
- A celebration in honor of the United Nations International Year of Natural Fibres
- An international effort to raise 250K for the largest fiber flock in the world in partnership with Heifer International
- A community for people of all ages, nationalities and skills dedicated to promoting the importance of natural fibers by creating the world’s longest scarf
- A competition for fiber artisans
- A place where anyone can learn more about the valuable and precious world of natural fibers by sharing knowledge, skills, resources and products
Go to Keep The Fleece.org to read more about The World’s Longest Scarf.