Get ‘em while they’re hot, but you do have to have an account.
Go to www.knittingdaily.com, sign up for a free account and download your free sock ebook.
Sandy Wisehart of Knitting Daily says: “Knitted socks have long been among the favorite projects of experienced
knitters, but in the last few years they’ve gained rock-star status. They are
definitely less daunting to the novice knitter,” says Wiseheart.
Wiseheart says this knitted sock pattern e-Book offers “a little something for every foot in the family: a fancy lace sock, a richly textured rib sock, a colorwork masterpiece, a cabled sock, and a simple, basic sock in a large
gauge perfect for beginners.”
Two of the free knitted sock patterns in the book are by Ann Budd, one of the most prolific knitted sock designers in the industry and author of Getting Started Knitting Socks and Favorite Socks. Knit socks in the book span the last five years of publishing at Interweave, and have all been reader favorites
at KnittingDaily.com since the site’s launch. The e-Book includes:
- 1. Seduction Socks by Ann Budd, originally published Interweave Knits, Spring
- 2. William Street Socks by Lisa Shroyer, originally published Interweave Knits,
- 3. Caspian Sea Socks by Priscilla Gibson-Roberts, originally published in
- 4. Diagonal Rib Socks by Ann Budd, originally published in November 2004
- 5. Comfy Socks by the editors of Knitscene, originally published in Fall/Winter
The e-Book is available exclusively on KnittingDaily.com