Mystery Sock III: Family Jewels is a fun new ladies sock pattern. We don’t want to give too much away, but the key to this project is trails of travelling stitches which will lead you to the family jewels. We guarantee this to be a fun and rewarding project that will impress all who see it!
How to Play Along:
1. To sign up, Click Here to visit the Ravelry Group discussion thread for this KAL. Just reply to this thread (on Ravelry, not here) to let us know You’re In! All KAL related chit chat, pattern support, show and tell, and prize awards will be managed through this Ravelry group.
2. The Mystery Sock III pattern will reveal itself over the course of five “clues.” The KAL will begin with the release of the first clue January 14, 2011.
3. The four subsequent clues will be posted on the Ravelry Board on these dates:
Clue #2: January 21, 2011
Clue #3: January 28, 2011
Clue #4: February 4, 2011
Clue #5: February 11, 2011
4. The Moderating Brewmistress reserves the right to release clues early if it seems like the right thing to do, because that’s how she rolls.
5. No purchase is necessary to participate in this KAL, however the Grand Prize will be awarded to a knitter who uses Knitters Brewing Company Sock-aholic Solid or Sock-aholic Sweet yarn. Sock kits are available below in 28 colors! Knitters who use other brands of yarn are eligible for all other prizes.
Are you in? I am! Remember Click HERE to sign up for the Mystery Sock KAL #3!