Whether they’re celebrating summer, the Fourth of July or just because, I’ve gotten a ton of sale notifications form yarn companies in the past couple of days. I know this is not an exhaustive list, so just know that if you’re in the market for some new yarn, now is a really good time to buy.
- Herrschner’s has 20 percent off any one item, and this sale ends today! (That link is to yarn that is currently on sale.)
- Yarn Market is clearing out some discontinued and seasonal yarns to make room for new fall and winter goodies, so you can score these beauties at 34 to 80 percent off original prices.
- Knit Picks is offering 50 percent off discontinued and overstock yarns.
- Patternworks has its yarn made of recycled denim on sale at 20 percent off, and Knit Happy products are 15 percent off.
- And DROPS Design has a sale for 20 percent off nine of its summer yarns, good through the end of the month.
If you score a good deal on some yarn or knit-related goodies, spill it! We’d all love to hear about it.
[Photo by Yarn Market.]
By Sarah White